Sunday, January 7, 2007

Fetching and Stripey Doodlepants done!


I really like the gloves as it's been FREEZING here. They've worked out to be very nice knitting gloves. As for the stripey doodlepants, here's what I've learned.


1) I still stink at short rows. Next time I'm going to try the yarn over short row instead of the short row and wrap.


2) Short rows and stripes do go together just fine. Can't hardly tell.


3) Stripes make measuring leg lengths a breeze! Loved it! I'm so lazy it's sad.


4) My mother thinks J should wear the stripey doodlepants on his head so he can look like the cat in the hat. (and we wonder where I get my sense of humor from!)

I still need to add a drawstring. It's made with Paton's Classic Wool which is nice and soft, but it definitely stretches over time.

No comments: