Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hooray Crocheted Market Bag!

It has been a busy couple of weeks. Getting used to L's new preschool schedule, enjoying time with an extra toddler, and trying to get all those baby sweaters done. Heh. So I did what I've always done when I've got a deadline. Work on something else. So instead of finishing the blue baby sweater for the party on Monday, I crocheted my first bag. The Market Bag from Knit.1 green edition. Lots of times I think the stuff in Knit.1 is kinda weird, but i really liked this issue. Lots of cool bags! So anyway, hooray Crocheted Market Bag!

And Hooray Popsicles!


Everyone should have a Popsicle now and then.


Mmmm. Popsicles!

3 comments:

Sheknits said...

Love that Market Bag- yummy purple...also yummy popsicles- think I'll go have one!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great bag! I really like it :)

I was just thinking how yummy a Popsicle would be yesterday...

Purple Princess said...

Nice bag. They need to make popsicles without wooden sticks. Even as a kid I hated the taste of the wood mixing with my popsicle. Cute kid pics.