Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ravelry. So I caved.

Once again, I am a joiner.



You are #28,093 on the list.

17,908 people are ahead of you in line.

There is 1 person behind you in line.



I don't think I've been so far back in line since waiting for Pearl Jam tickets back in college that actually sold out before the TicketMaster at the UMC opened. (Yes I was a grunge girl. Some days I miss my flannels.)



It's been busy. Saturday was L's back to school open house at the preschool. Did I mention they have ponies? How cool is that?



I've also been working on a couple of little sweaters. I had to put the purple ScoubiDu one down, since the recipient of the blue one's birthday is in a couple of weeks. Instead of using Debbie Bliss cotton, I substituted Plymouth Encore and am happy with the results so far.

3 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Oooooooo...ponies :)

Sheknits said...

Hi ther- after I left the knitting group, I was talking to Marly and she said the group was small that night, and I felt so out of place (could of been because I was in a black hole of depression after dropping daughter off)and I said to her that there were people that I had hoped to meet like throws like a girl.....she said, ohm she was thee and she toldme you were her and I just feel badly that i didn't connect more with you....just cause. Thanks for the blog editing help...alll seems well today.
Sharon

Sheknits said...

HELPPPP I can't find the compose key...where in which wndow?????