Monday, September 24, 2007

Contest Results!

And the winner of the Knit Picks Dancing is.....
Prairie Mama Kim! Please email me at nicstagATyahooDOTcom with where to send it!


And since the boy wanted to help too...


Creative Process' Claudia gets some Knit Picks Simple Stripes!
Thank you to everyone for your suggestions! I still haven't decided what to make yet! I really like the idea of making some little gloves as Christmas gifts but I also like the idea of a lacey scarf!
Today I took my 40 percent off coupon over to Joann's and found this:

The animals are so cute! Click the picture to check it out over at Amazon. I will admit all these toy recalls are making me think I should knit all the toy gifts this year. Heh. At least I know the sheep aren't tainted with lead. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Allegra said...

Your kids are adorable! NIce pic of you wearing Tulip!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Congrats to the winners! What adorable helpers you had :)

Yay, Tomato! It looks great!!