Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A little late on the weekend blog



I apparently needed to eat round things on Sunday. I made aebleskivers for breakfast, which are a Danish breakfast thing sort of like pancakes. We used to beg my dad to make them all the time, especially during sleep overs. Then I ended up making spaghetti with meatballs, again round but the kids actually ate breakfast AND dinner so that made it worthwhile. Lizzie helped. Ok, she ate tortilla chips, but she looked very cute in her apron.


I'm almost done with Mom's cable pocket shawl, which of course means I'm now sidetracked with a baby sweater that I'm making up as I go along. We'll see how that turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We used to have aebleskivers when I was a kid. I believe that my brother and my cousin once had an eating contest - I think David won at 27 (or something like that). Neither one of them ate much for the rest of the day.

Ahhh, good times.