Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hair today, Gone Tomorrow

I finally came up with a slightly clever title to my blog. I do mostly knit English (throwing), but I did teach myself how to knit continental (picking) just recently. My tension is way off though and since most of my knitting right now is for other people, I think I'll stick with throwing so it looks nice.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Noble Lady Nicole the Toothsome of Lower Beanthrop in the Hedge
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



Not knitting, but I thought it was funny.



Also not knitting, but I've sort of given up on my yahoo blog because it's just not very user friendly. If you want to add more than one picture, you have to understand html, and frankly, I'm just not that versed.


Got the kids haircuts today, a real haircut for J and a trim for L. I just get a kick out of what a big boy J's getting to be. His stylin' 'do also makes him look less baby like, I think. And of course he's running around with a Santa hat over his eyes now. Where's the camera?

No comments: