Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Pursuit of the Perfect Coffee Cup


If you have children, pets, are slightly clumsy, or, are all of the above like me, then you appreciate the existence of spill proof coffee mugs. I actually use mine more in the house then I do in the car. The downside to most coffee mugs is that they have two settings: open and closed. If you don't remember to switch it to closed in between sips then you may as well be using a wide mouth bowl as far as spilling is concerned. After many tries with mugs of various sizes and shapes, I finally found what I was looking for. Enter the Contigo mug with Autoseal (sounds like something that should be on a car, no?) I found it at Target and it defaults to the "off" position. Hooray! You have to push a blue button on it to open the valve so you can drink and then it neatly snaps shut. And it was on sale too! It was meant to be mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Nicole, We just finished the chemical testing (already!!) so I will definately be able to take Friday off.

POSH!! Here we COME!!

Cathy

Throws Like A Girl said...

Hooray!