Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Baby Sock!

I finished the baby sock and am about halfway done on it's mate. I think I might actually make this one correctly. It seems that every time I do the short row heel I find a new thing I did wrong on the previous sock. Last night, DH told me he would wear knit socks! So of course I took that to mean I could buy more sock yarn. Hooray sock yarn! The Knit Picks I got with my order of cables so I can finish up the Log Cabin. Of course I just had to get the total high enough for free shipping! Heh. Anyway, the Trekking Natura I got at Posh today in a manly enough color for DH to wear. The bag I got at this little boutique I like to call Target (pronounced Tarjhay of course) in the dollar spot. I love the dollar spot. Is it sad that one of L's first words was Target?

4 comments:

Suzeq22knits said...

Cute sock!! Looks like your Target $1 area is better than my $1 area!

YarnThing said...

Dude, You've been tagged!

Marly

Jenn said...

Your kids are really cute :) Love the socks too. And yes, I too love the dollar section of Target. :)
- Jenn
http://www.rhymeswithsocks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Really nice Knitpics sock yarn. I loves me some blues and greens...