Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mommy SnB




I met Yarn Thing over at the Apex Center for a little knitting and kid playing. She's so fun, a great addition to our Arvada Knitters. Since I apparently think I'm the Bionic Woman, I walked there, pushing the kids in the double stroller. I shouldn't complain though because the walk really is beautiful and I really needed the exercise. It's funny how dandelions can be pretty when they're not on OUR lawn. I'm also glad I got out this morning because now the rain is a coming down. Time to get back to my Log Cabin, though I think I'll finish up a little soaker for my friend's new baby first. I had some leftover Paton's Merino, so I'm making her a hippie soaker.

1 comment:

YarnThing said...

When I got home I thought to myself...we didn't take any pictures! I had such a good time...it was really nice to chat with you.

Can't wait until next Tuesday!

Marly
knitthing.blogspot.com
knitthing.mypodcast.com