Friday, November 9, 2007

L's a big frog!


I can't believe it's been 5 years! I'm sure I echo all Mommies Everywhere when I say, where has my baby gone? We'd been working all week on the concept of birthday and days of the week/month. The night before she sang, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, my birthday's tomorrow, it's only a day away!" Clever girl. She has my sister's improv ability. Her party is tomorrow. Wish us luck. Lots of 5 year old girls (and a couple boys who hopefully won't mind the princess bubble wands...) some cupcakes and ice cream. We're pretty basic when it comes to birthday parties. Once I joked that our activity was going to be let's so who can fill this bag with weeds from the back yard the fastest.....

3 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Happy Birthday, L!!!

I hope it was a fun party :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, L. Let me know if they liked pull weeds parties. I'll make cupcakes if they play in my backyard. 8-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday L!

Hope the party went well. How did the weed game come out? I'm with Christie. I'll make loads of cupcakes for help with yardwork.