Monday, November 5, 2007

My Pretty Pretty Princesses


Big sisters rule! It was actually J's idea to wear the dresses while they watched Barbie as Princess and the Pauper (his idea as well). Hee hee hee! Oh the blackmail... Muhahahaha!


As for my knitting, I am actually knitting. I'm just having trouble with focus. I'm working on a scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts for a friend of mine and I'm pleased with it, but it gets boring boring boring to knit. So I started a little teddy from the Toy Knits book by Debbie Bliss. I'm almost done with it and I started it yesterday! I had to run out and get polyfil though. I was trying to be green and save all my little yarn odds and ends to use as stuffing, but I don't have enough. Oh well. I did remember to bring my grocery bags today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Focus? What is that? I've been severely lacking in focus...

HEY! IS THAT A BUTTERFLY???