Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Preschool Play

Preschool is a funny funny place. It almost makes me miss teaching.
I always volunteer on the day that L's birthday is celebrated at school.
One of the centers activities was a little shopping market where the kids are supposed to pretend to buy vegetables. (I'm sure the meat and dairy council would have a fit. Grins) Anyway, I happened to be supervising over there and witnessed 4 or 5 little boys playing "rob the convenience store". Heh. I did intervene and mentioned that maybe that wasn't the BEST game they could play. The boy with all the money wadded in his hands thought it over and said, "Yeah. We should probably give the money back."

As I said, I almost miss teaching. Grins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It is hard not to laugh at them, isn't it.

Good for you for imparting the "right" message.

5elementknitr said...

That's hysterical!