Monday, April 30, 2007

Blogging Backwards Today

So no TV week is over and we've already fallen off the wagon. But look what they want to watch?!? Rachel Ray has quite the toddler appeal. L wants to make everything she cooks.











and











Look Mom! The kids are wearing church clothes! No, I didn't go to church just to get my mother's approval. But it doesn't hurt. Grins. We're actually (finally) getting around to J's Baptism. We seem to have a habit of waiting until they are past their first birthday. Besides that it just feels good to be going. It's pretty cool when you walk into a place and the ushers greet you with "Welcome Home!"

On Saturday I met the Arvada Knitters (we should make bowling shirts that say that!) over at Knit Knack where I got this...

It's made of soy and bamboo! Bamboo bamboo bamboo! (Too many VeggieTales!)

I can't wait to make the Dream Swatch Head Wrap. http://www.knitandtonic.typepad.com/dreamswatchwrap.pdf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really second the notion of some bowling shirts. Maybe deep teal with black sleeves? Hmmm. You may be on to something.