Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Same Knit Night, Different Knit Locale

Last night, we decided to take a little field trip from our usual knitting haunts, packed up our needles, and headed down the street to the DNote for a little drink 'n tink. And there was both. At least I did some tinking. Darn short rows. They even kept the lights on in the corner for us so we could knit. Anyhoo...

Here are some of our fabulous ladies, Marly, Nachaele, and Mary-Kay.
We had so much fun! The Metro Jazz Orchestra was there, so there was some dancing. I didn't get any pictures of that but Nachaele did.

Claudia's husband came too. He's knitting. With one hand even. Ok. Not really. I love Terrie's scarf. I may have to make one.

I think StacyZ should model all my hats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures ~ that was so much fun! We will have to do that again!! :)

michaele said...

Darn it! I thought ya'll only met every other week. I didn't realize there was a drink n tink!!

5elementknitr said...

Hey! You won!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Very fun night; nice change of pace :)