Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trick or Treat!


Yes, I know it's not Halloween yet, but the kids and I went over to Olde Town for Trick or Treat Street. The kids did pretty well and it wasn't as crowded as I was fearing. L got heaps of compliments on her costume which made Mama a wee bit proud. Hers was pretty much the only home made one I saw while we were there. She was a real trooper with the bucket because (strangely enough) buckets don't make very good hats and it kept falling off. There were no compliments on J's costume since he insisted on taking it off about 45 seconds after this photo was taken. His "Twick Tweet" and "Ank You!" were pretty darn cute though.

I have been knitting, just not finishing things. Heh. The Girlfriend Shrug will probably wait til after Christmas, I just finished up a hat for my IL's new cabin (thought I'd make up a bunch of hats and mittens just to keep up there.) I'm also working on a scarf for a friend as well as a Dreamswatch Headwrap for my sister. I'm sure there's another UFO lying around but I have no idea what it is. Heh.

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Awww. They are so cute! Congrats on the crayon costume. It came out great.
And don't feel bad about the lack of FOs. I too am struggling just to complete anything. I think I have too many projects going on at once. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Very cute costumes!