Sunday, April 22, 2007

If I only had a brain

So I frogged the sock again. It turns out I not only had the wrong number of stitches but I was doing the backwards yarn over on the knit side backwards (does that mean it's frontwards?)



Yesterday L and I met the Arvada Knitters over at Bliss for lunch before heading over to the matinee of the Wizard of Oz. L was so good, I was proud. She LOVED the show and wanted to meet Dorothy afterwards. She gave her a big hug and told her that she loved the show. It was very cute.



Anyway, L brought her camera to Bliss and took some pictures which I'm now going to share. There were many many pictures of the ceiling. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Pictures of me! Pretty good for a little kid. L was an absolute doll on Saturday.

Sorry about your sock. Again. How frustrating for you. What are you planning to do with it now?

I'm glad the Wizard is over so we get to see more of you now.

Purple Princess said...

I love the pictures, ceilings are nice too. I am glad you got to come and bring the little one. What a cutie.