Monday, April 23, 2007

Ok. So I cut up my sweater.



By some strange coincidence, just as I was writing that I had trouble finding the time to do the steek on my sweater, both children miraculously went down for naps. L even slept through the noise of the sewing machine which was on the table right next to the couch she was sleeping on. It was scary. It's over and now I'm paranoid that I didn't stitch it enough, but oh well. The steek is cut, the shoulders attached and one side seam sewn. Now I just have to seam the other side and figure out where to pick up and knit the neck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful sweater. I can't wait to see it in person. Glad the steeks went OK for you.

Judy said...

The rest will be easy. It looks great.

Purple Princess said...

That looks really good. I can't wait to see it.