Friday, April 20, 2007

Ripit Ripit

So I had to frog the sock. :( I'm attempting to do the backwards yarn over short row heel (I think it needs an acronym. BYOSRH!) and I messed it up beyond saving. I'm not too sad though because now I can do a few more rows of ribbing. I just wish the yarn wasn't so twisty. I wonder if this is just a cotton yarn phenomenon since I don't seem to notice it as much when I'm working with wool?

Um. Ok. Kids are weird. While I've been typing this, L spilled her milk on the carpet. Before I could get to it with a towel, J ran from across the living room and not only stepped in it, but danced in it like it was Singin' in the Rain. It's not like it was a puddle! I repeat. Kids are weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops... Well, this is how we learn.

Although I do tend to frog a lot when I'm learning something new, it is worth it in the end.