Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Frak! I wonder if their name is Adama?


You may have a to take a few sentons to click on the picture to get the full effect, but I thought it was funny. Heh. I caught this one at the gas station. How does he turn that thing?

Today after a walk around Sloan's Lake (man that lake is big), my friend, my sister, and I took our kids over to Clare Gardens. What a lovely place! The kids had a ball playing with the equpiment. Since we live on a hill, it was nice to be in a place where the kids could ride trikes and big wheels without fear of road rash.


On the knitting front, I'm finishing up the helmet liner and getting ready to cast on the booga bag. I figure I should do at least one bag since I signed up for the Summer KAL/CAL Roundup and I think they look cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Jerry's parents were very glad that he finally moved out of their basement, but wished that he would just leave his collection of Sci-Fi memorabilia at home, rather than trying to take it all with him where ever he goes."



No wonder you saw this at a gas station - I wonder how many gallons to the mile they get?

*and lest I offend any Sci-Fi watchers out there, please remember that I am the QUEEN of the geeks, even though my tastes run more towards Stargate and B5 than Galactica.

Anonymous said...

Can not make the picture bigger? Want to see the funnies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's fixed now. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
My husband has been contemplating painting our green jeep blue and then getting a licensplate that says "CARDIS"
Oh, crafty scifi geeks, UNITE!!