Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hooray Helmet Liner!


I finally finished it! Bob was so kind as to model it for me. Actually I had to do it pretty quickly before J noticed. He's pretty attached to Bob when he first gets up from his nap. Anyway, I just wanted to thank Judy for donating the yarn! It's so nice and soft and very nice to work with! I used a cable cast on for the bottom ribbing and a knitted cast on for the hat portion. Now that I've got the hang of it, I think it's a pretty easy pattern. Everybody should make one and send it to Ruth!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Nice job. Bob really shows it off well with his light coloring.. I am glad the yarn went to good use.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great job! Bob looks so cute as the model :) Were you able to give Bob back before J noticed?

By the way...I'm still i-cording!

5elementknitr said...

Yay! Let's get together soon so I can add it to the collection! (Ok, really let's get together so we can just hang out again!)