Monday, June 18, 2007

Keens!

Not one to usually wax poetic about a shoe, I find that I will talk and talk and talk about my Keens. (I had a couple of inquiries about the new purple shoes!) I have a horrible time finding comfortable shoes that don't make my toes fall asleep. When I was pregnant with J, I saw a pair of bright red Mary Janes with a sporty sole that I fell in love with. (Link is not my pair, but similar.) They were Keens. And they were the most comfortable shoe I'd ever worn. Next I bought a pair of blue Portolas which I pretty much wore when I wasn't wearing my Mary Janes. Unfortunately, both pairs wore out this year and I had to replace them. I was happy to find a brown pair of Bronxes and my new purple Venice H2's on sale in the span of a week. SO HAPPY! Ok. Wild raving about shoes is now over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOoohhhh. Those do look comfortable.

I hate having Hot Feet and those look so ventillated. I'll have to keep an eye out for something like that.

Sadly, though, I would be unable to wear them to work, because we have to wear completely closed shoes in the labs. Bummer...

5elementknitr said...

I think I just wet myself. Those shoes ROCK! The Mary Janes you linked to are on sale this week at REI and I have NO. MONEY! sigh.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love Keens! :)