Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hooray Log Cabin Blanket!



Today was fun day as little Throws Like a Girls and little Yarn Things had a playdate over at the Apex Center. We then braved the Free Burrito with Can of Food deal over at our Chipotle. Well actually Yarn Thing braved most of the kids in her car watching a movie while I stood in line with a wailing J for 45 minutes for our food. We decided to come back to our house and eat. I'm so proud of myself for only eating half a burrito! It was hard I tell you. So anyway, the kids played as we sat down and got a little stiching done and voila! Blanket is finished! Hooray blanket!

5 comments:

Judy said...

the blanket is wonderful. I love your color choices.

Anonymous said...

The blanket is awesome!!! I can feel my hands cramping just looking at it...

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Love the blanket; it looks great!

YarnThing said...

LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!

***Yarn Thing starts to do happy dance***

Claudia said...

That turned out so beautiful, even more striking in person!